2014年9月19日星期五

Week2

-what's something you enjoyed this week in class?

Before taking this course, I thought that it could be a very hard course, for me, who has no programming exeriences. This course is about mathmatical logic. Sometimes, in lectures some logic is hard to accept and understand, but when I got to understand by using other mathmaical terms I can accept the idea easily. For example, if P then Q, an example of implications,  to make this statement true, P and Q can be both true, P false Q true, or P and Q both be false. After taking MAT137, CSC165 will become easier to understand.

- how confident do you feel about material covered this week?

I feel so confident on sets. Usig venn-diagram to represent situations, which part should be empty or accupied. I learned probability in math, and using venn-diagram makes me feel more comfortabel when I think about questions.

没有评论:

发表评论